Centralised Booking Administration and Resource Overview
A department with responsibility to meeting rooms or other resources such as cars can move bookings around and assign resources and meeting rooms to employees. Furthermore, all employees will receive a complete overview of the availability of resources and they are able to see who has booked the resources.
When letting a department or chosen employees administer the booking of selected resources the resource utilization can be optimized.
An employee can ask for a specific resource, e.g. a specific meeting room or send a meeting room request to the resource administration. The resource administration can then assign a random or a specific meeting room to the employee.
Benefits and functionality:
- Optimised resource utilisation.
- Improved overview of the resources.
- Complete overview of who has booked the resources.
- A department or selected employees can move around on other employees' resource bookings.
- A department or selected employees can assign meeting rooms or other resources to the employee.
- A department or selected employees can accept or decline a booking.
- The functionality can be limited to only a few resources, e.g., the selected meeting rooms or the company cars.
- All resources are presented in a calendar view in a Gant map.
- If an employee has booked a resource, the booking administration can move this booking by dragging and dropping the booking over to another resource.
- The module can be used without any other CONCIERGE SERVICES modules.